You decided awhile ago that life is too short to not do work that lights you up. (I totally agree!)
So you made the leap and started your own business either full-time or as a side hustle.
You’re struggling to make the kind of money you want in your business.
Maybe you’ve been in business for awhile and your sales and income have plateaued.
Or you’re newer in business and you don’t really know what you need to do to start making money consistently in your business.
Or you’re pulling your hair out because you can’t figure out why you’re hearing so many no’s and no one’s buying what you’re selling.
In the High-Growth Formula mini-course, you’ll learn the crucial pieces you MUST have in place in order to get booked solid, rapidly grow your online business and crush your income goals, like:
- How to turn your brilliance and expertise into real money in the bank
- The critical piece so many entrepreneurs get wrong that keeps them struggling to book clients or sell their products
- How to move people from potential customers to paying clients
- What to do to connect with tons of your dream clients so you’re booked out months in advance and have a waiting list
- The steps to maximizing your time, effort and monetary investments so you can finally stop feeling overwhelmed, build a wildly profitable business AND be able to do more of the things that really matter to you
Plus, I’ll be sharing mistakes far too many amazing entrepreneurs just like you are making that cost you clients, money and tons of wasted effort, regardless of whether you’re just starting off in business or you’ve been in business for years. You absolutely have to AVOID these all-too-common pitfalls in order for you to not only thrive in business... but to even survive at all!
You’ve heard the statistics…
80% of businesses fail in the first year...
Fewer than 30% of businesses make it three years...
And fewer than 20% of entrepreneurs ever make it to six-figures.
I don’t want that to be you!
The simple truth is that unless you’re independently wealthy and started your business as a nice hobby, you have to make more money than you spend in your business… and that means selling more of whatever it is that you’re offering and the quicker the better, so…
You can have what you started your business for in the first place:
- More freedom to do what’s really important to you
- Unlimited earning potential
- Making your mark on the world
What you’re going to learn in this mini-course is going to help you do exactly that.