I'm happily available for interviews, profiles + expert commentary. My favorite topics to discuss include:
- Spirituality + Manifestation Principles - expressing your soul's purpose through your work, allowing yourself to receive, how to open the floodgates of joy and abundance in your life (and the strategies that help you do all of this and more)
- Mindset + Motivation - how to create a powerful mindset to succeed in business + life, cultivating a wealthy money mindset, strategies to obliterate overwhelm, how to align your life with joy
- Entrepreneurship + Mompreneurship - balancing motherhood + business, getting paid what you're worth, systems that solopreneurs can use to help grow your business
- Marketing Strategies - marketing strategies that any solopreneur can use to quickly grow their business now
- Purpose-Driven Work - the tangible and intangible benefits of aligning your work with your personal values and your soul's purpose
Want to interview me or feature me as a guest expert?
Click here to fill out this quick form and we'll be in touch!
Interviews, Profiles + Features
A selection of press and media features is listed below:
Podcast + Radio Interviews
Episode 035: The Money Mindset with Christine Parma - Content Academy Podcast
The Top 4 Mistakes You May Be Making When Creating Your Signature Programs - Concept to Cash Flow
Episode 034: Christine Parma, Pushing for Her Own Publicity - The Pitch Podcast with Amanda Berlin
Creating success and balance as a Mom Entrepreneur - Wise Health for Women Radio
Triggers: Roundtable discussion about what to do when you feel triggered - Dynamic Women Talk Radio
A Conversation about Money Mindset - The Curiosity Library
The Sneaky Way You Rob Yourself of Life's Blessings Every Day - Thrive Global
How to Grow Your Mompreneur Business This Summer in 3 Easy Steps - Marketing and Growth Hacking
Want to Deeply Connect with Your Target Market? Start Doing this Now - Marketing and Growth Hacking
Brave Mindful Mama Online Summit
Motherhood on Balance Summit
Make Your Impact Global Summit
Do What You Really Love Summit
Christine Parma is an engaging, dynamic and content-rich speaker with so much to give to women and mompreneurs. I have experienced first-hand how Christine can motivate, encourage and empower women by simply showing up and sharing – but it doesn’t stop there, trust me. She provides the guidance and motivation as a mentor and speaker that takes you one step closer to your personal and professional success. Her passion and love for mompreneurs shines through everything she does. I highly recommend bringing Christine on as speaker. She is pure dynamo! - Mara Watts, Motherhood on Purpose + The Motherhood on Balance Summit
Christine Parma helps heart-centered go-getters build wildly successful, purpose-led businesses and joyful, fulfilling lives by combining smart, practical strategies with powerful mindset and spiritual principles. Step by step she shows you how to make the changes you need to in order to go from overwhelmed, confused or living at less than your full potential to living an authentic, soul-aligned and rich life in every way.
Christine broke into the personal growth industry in 2007 as the behind-the-scenes miracle worker for best-selling author and personal development guru T. Harv Eker's high-end retreats, membership site and online programs, which supported tens of thousands of clients in creating major transformation in their lives. She continues positively impacting lives today through online trainings, workshops, speaking engagements and private client work as an Intuitive Business Strategist and Life Coach.
When she’s not hard at play in her business, you’ll find Christine living her joy by deep-diving into spirituality, mindset, manifestation and business principles (and how they all intersect) and creating her own adventures traveling the world with her family from their current home base in Vietnam. She shares her stories, advice and strategies on her blog, through various media outlets, at live events and inside her Facebook group, Successful Women Entrepreneurs.
Download the Press Kit here.